- Raiwaqa Basketball Players Association
- Nadi Basketball Association
- Lautoka Basketball Association
- Zodiac Basketball Club
Due to COVID-19 and in line with Government directives all international and domestic competitions were suspended fromMarch to May 2020. International activities remain suspended. Raiwaqa and Nadi Basketball Association remained inactive due to the new sporting norms.
- January 6-14 - U18 club for both males and females, two (2)referees, two (2) coaches, four (4) officials represented Fiji in theAustralian Junior Country Cup in Albury, Australia
- February - FIBA World Association of Basketball CoachesLevel 1 Training Course was held in in Suva. 12 coaches from Fiji participated in the 6 days training workshop organised in partnership with Olympic Solidarity and FIBA (International Body).
- March 7 - I’m a Girl 3x3 Program to celebrateInternational Day for Women. Event partners were International School and UNWomen’s. Eighteen (18) teams participated in the event.
- May-July - Twenty Three (23) Basketball Training OnlineLive Videos for children between the ages 6-15 years old was provided to 32,930followers for free on Basketball Fiji Facebook Page during COVID-19 lockdown
- Five (5) online training from home videos was released on BF social media platforms. The training videos featured National Players residing both in Fiji and abroad
- FIBA provided capacity development opportunities for our volunteers through eight (8) coaching webinars and six (6) referee’s webinars during the lockdown period. A total of twenty six (26) volunteers participated in the webinars.
- BF President Maj. Gen. (Ret’d) Ioane Naivalurua elected as Vice President during the Annual General Meeting and 70th Anniversary of FASANOC
- Ministry of Youth and Sports certified basketball as a safe sport
- After schools children program was re-introduced in Suva and Lautoka. Total of 230 participants between the ages of 5-18 years of age registered for the 10 weeks program.
- Twelve (12) teams participated in the Bula Hoops U14’s eight (8) weeks weekly league games for both males and females
- Fourteen (14) 3x3 events were organised in Suva, Nadi and Lautoka for the U10’s, U12’s, U15’s, U17’s, U19’s and open age groups for both males and females. 63 teams was the highest number of registered teams.Out of the 14, 11 were registered on FIBA’s 3x3 Event platform.
- Three (3) open age categories tournament was organised during this period
- 21 teams participated in the Business House MixedBasketball Competition in Suva.
- BF Australian funded Hoops for Health DevelopmentProgram reached 1,535 students in the last quarter of the year.
National Competitions Conducted:
National Competitions were suspended for 2020 due toCOVID-19.