Membership - Affiliated Clubs
- VC Squash Club (located at Victoria Courts)
- Defence Club Squash
- Nadi Sports Club Squash
- Northern Club Squash
- Savusavu Squash Club
- Chosen to host the 2021 Oceania Squash Championships. A tournament where member countries are invited to send their National teams to compete in singles and team events.
- Setup of National RankingSystem with 150 players enlisted for 2020.
- Extended Junior Squash partnership with McDonalds.
- Expanded Junior Squash programs into 2 further clubs with coverage now extending to Suva, Nadi, Lautoka and Savusavu.
- 50% Increase in TournamentParticipation numbers from 2019. Largest tournament had 83 participants.
- Continuation of BusinessHouse League with 16 teams and 140+ players participating
National Competitions Conducted
- Northern Club Open (March)
- Fiji Bitter Open (July)
- Northern Club Open (September)
- Jacks Nadi Squash Open (October)
- Suva Business House League (September to December)
- Warwick Resort Open (December)
Activities in Development Programs Conducted
- McDonalds Junior Squash programs running in Suva, Nadi, Lautoka & Savusavu
- Squash Development Officer(funded by Fiji National Sports Commission) is now supporting and bringing in children to these programs as of September 2020
- Squash Australia ‘ClubLevel’ Referees Course – offered to our members. We have 10 who have been accredited last year.