MEMBERSHIP - Districts & Clubs
- East - Suva Triathlon, Lami Triathlon
- West - Nadi Triathlon, Lautoka/Vuda Triathlon
- January: Aquathlon/Triathlon - Wailoaloa Beach, Nadi
- February: Fiji Sports Awards - Rhys Cheer nominee for Sportsman of the Year,Suva
- 9-24 November: OSEP Management in SportsCertification – Caroline Pickering and Sekove Lili
- 29 November: World Triathlon Congress,Virtual – Ian Cheer and Maryann Moss attended and voted
- December: Identification and endorsement of key Sponsors – Cowley Family, Fiji Water – Earth’s Finest Water, Coca Cola Amatil(Fiji) Ltd, McDonalds, Denarau Surf, Dive and Ski (DSDS) Fiji Limited, Port Denarau Marina
- Identification and endorsement of Key Stakeholders: Fiji Police; Fiji Roads, Maritime SafetyAuthority of Fiji, FASANOC, Fiji Swimming Fiji Cycling
- 11 December: Oceania Triathlon Congress – Virtual – Ian Cheer, Maryann Moss, AngusPattie attended and voted; Ian Cheer voted in as an Oceania Triathlon ExecutiveBoard Member
National Competitions Conducted
- 05 December was the scheduled Fiji Triathlon National Championships however due to the drastic weather, event was postponed to 16 January2021. The event was a success and we gauged a huge interest for more events to be organised.
Activities in Development Programs/CoursesConducted
- Due to the lack of expertise in Management in Sports, we identified Caroline Pickering and her husband Sekove Lili who were very forthcoming to help triathlon to attend the MISO course conducted in Nadi. The couple are quite passionate about helping the young kids in their community in sports and education.