Applications are invited for the Executive Masters in Sports Organisations Management (MEMOS) XXIV Course 2021.
FASANOC’s criteria for applicants are that the applicant must:
• Be an active, serving member of a National Federation affiliated to FASANOC, Member of a FASANOC Commission/ Staff or FASANOC Stakeholder Sports Organization
• Be endorsed by relevant National Federation, FASANOC Commission or Stakeholder Sports Organization
• Propose a study project that will directly benefit and impact on the National Federation and/or FASANOC’s development and progress moving forward or in the case of a Stakeholder Sports Organization, have a positive impact on our relationship and contribute towards sports development in Fiji
• Have experience in management of a National Federation, FASANOC Commission/Operations or FASANOC stakeholder sports organization or contributes towards the implementation of FASANOC's Strategic Plan.
• Hold a relevant university degree or have comparable professional experience as judged by the MEMOS selection committee
• Having completed the OSEP sports administration pathway ie MISO and MOSO would be an advantage.
The Executive Masters in Sport Organisations Management (MEMOS) XXIV is based on four education and training sessions. The first two sessions (January-February and April-May 2021) follow a nine-day format, from Monday to the following Tuesday. The third session (May-June 2021) will be an online, remote session. The Research module culminates in a fourth session (September 2021) when participants are required to defend their project in front of a jury. In addition, each successful participant will deliver a public presentation. This is followed by a graduation ceremony. All sessions (and modules) are supported by lecture notes and other reading materials.
For more details please contact FASANOC.